Landlord Insurance Added Extras

Added extras for Landlord Insurance

There may be the choice to pay for extras such as accidental damage cover, employer’s liability cover and legal protection to cover any legal costs you incur as a result of letting a property, such as for contract disputes or debt recovery, which can be especially worthwhile considering how costly legal services can be.

Also, home emergency cover can often be added to pay for contractors’ call out charges, labour and parts and materials up to a specified amount to resolve problems in a number of areas including heating, drains and roofing – particularly useful if you don’t employ a letting agent to manage the property and live far away from it.

Many general insurers now offer landlord’s insurance, including Norwich Union, Sainsbury’s Bank and Endsleigh, but you may be able to get a lower-cost deal on a more suitable policy through smaller specialist insurance companies and specialist buy-to-let mortgage brokers such as Landlord Mortgages, so look into your options thoroughly.

Landlord Insurance
Buy to Let News
Buy To Let Landlords Plan to expand - A survey of landlords carried out by a Buy To Let Property...